Ideas for your home and life no matter how perfect or imperfect they may be.

Ideas for your home and life no matter how perfect or imperfect they may be.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Nothing Going On - UGH!!!

Well the remodeling project has come to a halt. The painter I had in mind to paint the interior is no longer available, so now the hunt begins. I am ready to get started being that I am impatient and it is a holiday weekend, there is no one who wants to talk to you on a holiday weekend.

I have finally decided on a paint color. Yeah me. I have been looking at paint swatches for months and the color has been right in front of me all the time. The inspiration is the one thing that keeps me calm and she is always beside me. My Izzy, my beautiful 9 year old weimme, I am going to use various shades of the color of her coat. Now the trouble is I wonder if I can just take her into my local Ace Hardware so that they may match her with some beautiful Benjamin Moore paint? Well they know me there and are used to my crazy ideas so I guess we will see, I will let you know how this goes.

By the way this is my Izzy the inspiration for my new paint color. Isn't she beautiful?



Have a wonderful 4th of July and be safe.
Hugs to all!
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment