Ideas for your home and life no matter how perfect or imperfect they may be.

Ideas for your home and life no matter how perfect or imperfect they may be.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Busy Sunday afternoon.

Well I got the front doors finished, they are now glazed perfectly the way I wanted. The threshold is now stained and all is complete outside. I still have to re-do the inside. I used Ralph Lauren Tobacco glaze on the inside and I thought it looked fine until I finished and stood back and decided it just looked dirty. So when I started glazing the outside I used Ralph Lauren Tea Stain and it was perfect. So back to Kilz and re-painting and glazing one more time. I guess your figured out I am a perfectionist. Oooops my secret is out. I think the new lights and doors look great together. Of course I love my lights. I hope you agree.

I used Oil -rubbed bronze handles.

Close up of my lights. Love these!

Can you tell I glazed these? I now need wreaths and 
a double welcome mat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment